Personal Driver Job Description
- Safely and timely drive the employer to work and back, and to occasions
- Safely drive the employer’s relatives, visitors, business partners and associates to and from places authorized by the employer
- Ensure that the car is clean at all times by washing both its inside and outside parts
- Carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition
- Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary
- Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take
- Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning the employer’s car(s)
- Keep a travel log to record locations travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Carry out some modest office undertakings like organizing records, and cleaning the employer’s office and desk
- Carry out other assignments that may be given by the employer.
Requirements – Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge – for the Personal Driver Job
- Professionalism: An individual driver should dependably be proficient in his/her work. He/she should also appear smart at all times, wearing smart clothes or as ordered by the employer. He/she must discharge his/her obligations in a professional manner
- Watchful and Safety conscious: He/she should drive with consideration at all times, realizing that the lives of his/her passengers are in his/her hand, so to say. He/she ought to likewise consider the wellbeing of other road users.
- A personal driver must be an expert driver and properly licensed to drive. If he/she is a live-out driver, then he/she should ensure o be punctual to work daily.
- Depending on the nature of his/his employer, good conversational skills may also be very essential.
- In addition, the driver must take responsibility for all issues concerning his/her work.
- Address Accra/Tema
- Salary Offer GH¢1,500 - GH¢2,000 GH¢1,500 - GH¢2,000